Monday, June 4, 2012

Project 366: Week 22

148. Most of you probably already saw on facebook, but my college roommate Amanda took her bridesmaids dress from Michael and I's wedding and had her mom turn it into a dress for Olivia.  This is just one of the many pictures I took of her in it.

149. Watching the crazy people on the jet skis.

150. So silly!

151. Shopping for birthday supplies

152. She does this weird thing where she scoots around the room with her head to the ground.  We haven't quite figured out why, but she did it here and came up with her hair all a mess and her bow hanging down. (No, it wasn't really that cold out.  It is pretty much in the 90's every day here.  It did drop to high 70's for a day or two though.  On this day it was rainy and looked cold out and I knew we wouldn't be leaving the house, so I dress her in comfy clothes.)

153.  I was trying to take a picture with my phone to send to Michael and she crawled a little too close. :)

154.  I don't know why, but I love this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment