Tuesday, January 10, 2012

To Cut or Not to Cut

Olivia's hair is a bit ridiculous.
Michael wants to cut it.
I do not.

What do you think?
I'll give you a little tour of her head. :)

First, she has this crazy little cowlick.  Her hair literally parts right in the middle.
Then there is this funky little triangle that goes the opposite direction of all her other hair.
I'm hoping that when it grows out and she has bangs or something that it will be easier to train.
Oh, and that front patch and the crazy patch next to it are NOT growing.

It's really scraggly.  That's why Michael wants it cut.
There is a really thick patch on the front sides and then it thins out some.
Her bald spots are growing in though.

It's super long

Then it gets short again.

Then in the middle of the back it gets long again.

The funny thing is, the long part isn't even the hair that is on the bottom.
The long hair comes from the middle of her head.

Some other views

I will admit that it is a little out of control.
I also have no idea what to do when I put bows on her.
Half her hair stays under her bow, half her hair goes above the bow and it just looks crazy.

The thought of cutting it makes me sad though.  I want it to grow and grow and grow.
I think I'm afraid to cut it.  What if it looks awful?

Do you think we should cut it or leave it?

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you Bethany, I would not cut Olivia's hair. She is perfection! Every hair is numbered. She's only 6 months old, it will grow long enough to do all kind of fun things with. I wouldn't be too concerned with the front, Olivia is such a pretty baby. She's beautiful no matter what!

    ReplyDelete