Monday, January 9, 2012

Project 365: Week 1

Have you heard of this?  It's where you take a picture every day of the year.  Obviously, it's most popular with moms. :)  I saw lots of bloggers doing it last year.  I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon for this year.  I'm hoping I can stay on top of it.  I already had a day or two with no pictures and had to ask Michael if he had any on his phone.  Since the 1st was on a Sunday, my weeks will go Sunday to Saturday.  I'm hoping to post my new collage every Sunday.... but you just never know. :)


1. New Years Day we hung out with our friends Wil, Alycia, and Cammie.

2. Daddy and Olivia were taking a nap.  
Unfortunately, when I turned the camera on to snap a picture they both woke up.
 
3. Olivia was sitting on my lap eating her rattle while Little Man was at Tae Kwon Do.
 
4. "Hi Mommy!"  (just playing on her play mat)

5. We weren't going to do a walker, but she really wants to be on the go.  Plus, I needed somewhere else to put her while at work.  My brother got her a gift card for Christmas, so we put it towards a walker.  She hasn't figured it out yet, but Little Man likes to push her around.
 
6. She was literally laying face down on her paci.  She moved a little when the flash shined on her.  Oops.
 
7. Hanging out in her jumperoo.  Fingers are yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment