Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Not Even CLOSE to a Wordless Wednesday! :)

Ha ha!  I was slacking on posts towards the end of the year.  I've just been really tired lately.  Sitting down and thinking about what to write was the last thing I wanted to do after Olivia went to bed at night.  I finally uploaded some pictures onto the computer the other day.  So instead of a Wordless Wednesday post, I'm just going to do a picture dump post.  Enjoy.

Sitting up like a big girl (with the pillow behind her just in case!)
She is loving this toy lately.

Looking at herself in the mirror.  LOL!
(Also, a good view of her crazy hair.)

I sat Olivia on the chair real quick so I could put my tennis shoes on.
She put her arm up on the arm rest on her own.  It cracked me up.
So I took a picture.

But she was so cute, so I couldn't just take one.
She's such a sweetheart.

This is how I find her after nap--
raised up on her arms, crazy hair, squinty eyes, rosy cheeks, and a smile (or a tongue!).
How can you not just smile at this?

No comments:

Post a Comment