Sunday, January 15, 2012

Project 366: Week 2

Well don't you know... it's a leap year.  So it won't be Project 365.  It will be project 366.

Now that I am trying to be more diligent about taking pictures every day, I am taking WAY TOO MANY!  It was so hard to pick one per day.  I'm just going to need to do a weekly picture dump too. :)


8.  Reading a good book--she's so advanced! ;)

9. Reading with daddy after her bath

10. After she ate her bananas, she wasn't too into the avocados.  She kept grabbing for the bowl though, so daddy decided to just let her play with her food.  Some actually made it to her mouth.  She loved it!

11. She is really into tags lately, so I bought her a "taggie" blanket.  I was introducing it to her in this picture.  I love it when she looks down like this--pretty eye lashes, chubby cheeks, button nose, and her tongue peeping out.

12. Using her new cart cover for the first time.  It was her first time sitting in a cart.  She did pretty good, but got tired towards the end.

13. Having fun at bath time

14. Bundled in towels after her bath.  Daddy caught a quick smile on his phone.

*Just a reminder that you can always click on a picture to see it a little bigger.  In this case, it would be the entire collage.

2 comments:

  1. Olivia sure is growing, she looks tall. Love all the pictures, you can tell she's a very happy baby. I wouldn't mind seeing every picture you take of her. Maybe it's a Grandma thing, but she's beautiful and it's the next best thing to being there to witness all the changes as she grows. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I need to get our pictures loaded onto shutterfly. I'm about three months behind. Yikes! I'll try to do that soon.

    ReplyDelete