Saturday, January 21, 2012

Project 366: Week 3

I can't believe it's been a week since I posted last.  I have some ridiculously cute pictures of her in a pair of sunglasses... those are coming.  I have a handful of recipes that have been waiting to be posted about for months now.  Literally.  Those are coming.  Ugh.  I need to get back in the swing of this blogging thing!  Plus, I got an email this weekend that picnik (what I use to edit my pictures) is closing.  How sad.  So after April 19th I'm going to have to find a new way to make these fun collages.

I decided to make this weeks collage x-large instead of large.  I know this means you have to scroll to see the pictures.  Let me know what you think.  Do you like it the size they have been (large) or is it easier to see when it is x-large like this one?


15. Enjoying a tag on her taggie blanket.

16. She was jumping in her jumperoo while I was making dinner.  She was squealing away as usual and I was talking to her while chopping some veggies.  I look up and this is what I saw.  I literally laughed out loud.  Then I grabbed my phone and took a picture before helping her out.  Ha ha!

17. Reading one of her favorite books

18. Library story time started up this week.  She sat in awe the entire 20 minutes.

19.  She has started using her exersaucer.  She just took a break to smile for the camera!

20. Apparently she got a SHOCKING email!

21. Just chillin

1 comment:

  1. Love the larger pics. The last two are hysterical.

    ReplyDelete