Saturday, January 28, 2012

Giddy Up!

So if you haven't figured it out already, this blog has gone from book reviews, recipe raves, craft examples, and my opinions to a giant MOMMY BLOG.  I can't help it.  I don't have much of a life outside of working and being a mommy.  Plus, my daughter is just too cute! :)  Sorry for those that are just over the pictures of Olivia. (Ok, I'm not really sorry... you don't have to read it every day!)

My friend Laurie got Olivia a shirt that says "This Ain't My First RODEO" with a picture of a cowboy on it.  It was a size 12, but I figured I'd give it a try.  I hate when I wait too long for clothing of the next size and then it doesn't fit.  It fit perfectly.  I'm glad I didn't wait any longer.

I paired it with her jeggings and the cowboy boots from Little Man.  I also added my cowboy hat.  
We did a quick photo shoot before heading to lunch with a friend.
The boots are still a little big.


She thought the cowboy hat was hysterical!
She kept cracking up whenever it would fall down and I had to fix it.

Cutie

Funny faces

More cracking up at the hat

And since she couldn't wear the cowboy hat to lunch...
we replaced it with a Texas sized bow
A true Texan for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment