Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ehh...

Man, you guys don't miss a beat.  Any time I skip a day of blogging I get at least one text, usually more... sometimes an email or even a call.  I'm so happy you are all so enthralled in my life.  It's good to know people are reading. :)

The truth is I had a very rough week at work that was pushed to new limits on Thursday.  So much so that when I got home the last thing I wanted to do was write a blog.  The drama continued yesterday.  Hence the reason you are now getting this full of nonsense blog. :)

The other reason is that I've had late nights at work all week and little energy or drive to deal with it.  However, last night's late night was not due to work.  We actually went out with a couple that we met at our church's young adult life group.  They are into food and restaurants, and we were up for trying a new place.  We went to dinner and then just sat and talked for a few hours.  It was great to be out making new friends.  It also helped take my mind off of my irritating situation.  We have a LOT in common.  The guy likes sports and video games just like Michael.  The girl is a teacher who likes to do crafts... just like ME! :)  They are right around our age and have a 3 year old daughter.  We will definitely be hanging out with them again soon.  It was nice to be back into some sort of a social scene.

There you have it... my excuse.  I figured I better not miss a second day or all sorts of people would be breathing down my back. ;)  I hope to be back at it next week.  Sorry for the boring post.  Thanks for being faithful friends and readers.  I hope you all have a fabulous Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment