Saturday, May 24, 2014

Olivia's Pictures

OK.  I promise this is the last picture post.  It's just that the files are so big and there were so many that I liked and wanted to share, so breaking up the posts was best.  I am just going to share some of my favorites of Olivia.  Like I said, we ended up with nearly 60.  Not all of them are frameable.  There are a lot of her smelling flowers or running down paths, etc.  But they are still fun to have nonetheless.  You may see some other ones during her 3 year posts, but for now here are some we like.

Although you can't see most of it, this gazebo is where we got engaged and also where our engagement pictures were taken.  Coming full circle! :)

I think I might have mentioned Frozen here in attempts to get a genuine smile.

Isn't she beautiful?!

This is Michael's favorite.

I can't believe she's going to be 3 in a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment