Tuesday, December 13, 2011

At Home Christmas Shoot

People's signatures on the bump were slowly turning to pictures of their babies from at home Christmas photo shoots.  Apparently the idea came from pinterest.  They looked cute, so I figured I could give it a shot.  I've checked out pinterest a time or two, but haven't gotten the bug like so many.  I went and did a quick search to see what all the fuss was about. Then I bought a roll of wrapping paper that I thought would be a good back drop.  I actually hadn't purchased Olivia's Christmas dress yet, so I wasn't sure what to go with.  Thankfully it all went together just fine.

The shoot didn't go great (paper crinkling up, me sweating trying to maneuver everything, Olivia not getting my vision-lol!)........ but it didn't go awful either.  It was just Olivia being Olivia.  That's all you can ask of a baby! :)  I edited these with some different effects just for fun. Here's what we got.

I just love her!


"What is this?"

 "I don't know what it is, but I'm going to try to get it in my mouth!"


Then we tried out the tummy
Typical.

I tried sitting her up.  I thought maybe I could get a quick shot if she sat for just 5 seconds.  It wasn't working.  So then we just did some more laying down.
Isn't she so cute?  She's the best!  How can you not smile when you see that face? :)

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. She's beautiful, as always! Great pictures, good ideas. Olivia will have so many wonderful things to look back on. Never get tired of looking at that precious little face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, she is just sooo cute! :-)

    love the pix! you are always so creative!

    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have a little Christmas Fairy living at your house. I especially like the one with the twinkle lights glowing on the wrapping paper. Maybe a quick change artist, last time I looked there was an adorable little ladybug on this blog...mommy is sooo talented.

    ReplyDelete