Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Random December Pictures

I wasn't great about taking pictures in December.  I didn't document every Advent activity, but we did do something every day.  We took the month off of school, but since I was getting hired and starting a new job (while still working the old) I was still just trying to keep my head above water.
We started the month with a trip to the Heard Museum to see the dinosaurs.  Yes, in shorts and a sundress in December.  Don't worry.  It got colder a week later.


Our friends from life group own an HVAC company, and they participate in a lot of parades. We rode on their float for our towns Christmas parade.  It was a first for all of us.

Jessica had a bunch of hats to wear.  I don't think Logan was amused.


We went on our annual carriage ride at Watters Creek.  We also saw Santa there earlier in the month.

We went to Logan's preschool performance.  He was the cutest little cow I ever did see.

We made fun shaped pizza for dinner one night.

My sweet friend Heather threw a birthday party for myself and our friend Emily.  Unfortunately, despite our warnings of the cursed late December birthday, not many showed up. 

 But we still had a blast.  I love that girl!

That gets us til the week of Christmas.  (I think I depended on Michael to take pictures this month, because it is crazy how few I have.)

No comments:

Post a Comment