Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

(source)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I am thankful for so many things.  This year, I am mostly thankful for my sweet little family.

I am beyond blessed and thankful to be walking through this journey with my husband, Michael.  He loves me, respects me, balances me, and understands me.  While we don't agree on everything, we tend to be on the same page with a lot of things.  It's such a blessing to have that unity.  He makes me laugh, listens, encourages me, and works hard to give our family what it needs.  He is my best friend and I am honored to be his wife.

I am also so blessed to be Olivia's mommy.  She is my pride and joy.  She makes me laugh daily!  She is smart, compassionate, energetic, enthusiastic, sweet, and sometimes a handful.  She challenges me to be a better person just by being her.  She is simply amazing and I am honored to be her mom.

I am blessed to be carrying this little bundle in my belly.  I can't wait to meet him, to see what he looks like, and to watch him grow into the little guy he will be.  He will complete our family, and I know he will bring so much more to the table than is already there.  I have been blessed to be able to get pregnant easily, which I don't take for granted.  I have also been blessed with relatively easy pregnancies.  While I marvel at every kick, punch, and flip in my belly, I am looking forward to holding my little boy.  I am honored to carry, birth, and love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment