Tuesday, November 19, 2013

28 Weeks, Baby #2

 Please excuse the squinty eyes and crazy shadow.  It was very sunny! :)


How far along: 28 weeks

Size of baby: for weeks 25 to 28 the baby is the size of an eggplant

Total weight gain/loss:+9 (same as last week)

Maternity clothes: Mostly maternity clothes. Although, I did unpack some of my regular sweater and I have been wearing them open or just with one button done over some of my maternity shirts and tanks.
 Gender: It's a boy!  Logan Michael is on his way!

Movement: He moves and kicks multiple times daily.  It was on a schedule there for a bit, but he just recently changed things up on me. :)

Sleep: So far the same--I have trouble getting to sleep, but then I do pretty good.

What I miss: sleeping, bending over with ease


Cravings: nothing

Symptoms: some back pain, trouble getting comfortable-even when just sitting, emotional, heartburn

Surprises:  I PASSED my glucose test!!!  WOO HOO!!!!! 

Fun Purchases: I bought a few fun things for his nursery--more on that another time!

What I'm looking forward to: The idea of his nursery has evolved greatly over the last few months. A theme was decided on a whim yesterday, a purchase was made, and now all sorts of projects are lining up for me to do.  I'm excited to start working on some things again.


No comments:

Post a Comment