Monday, December 3, 2012

Project 366: Weeks 46 & 47

I had a lot of long pictures this week, so it's technically 2 collages in 1. :)
316. More pom pom fun!  After playing with them for a little bit, we started a new game.  She would scoop them up out of one bowl and then walk across the room and dump them in another bowl.

317.  Add hoods to the list of accessories she loves.  I put her hood up at around 10 in the morning on this day, and she insisted it stayed up ALL DAY--even during nap.  It didn't come down until we took the shirt off for bed.  Michael says he can see a little of me in this picture.

318. Hilarious.  I needed to try some of her clothes on her so I knew what to pack for our trip.  We are STILL in the 70's and even 80's (the last two days), so we hadn't tried on a lot of winter clothes yet.  Most of the winter stuff I have for her is 24 months and half of it is still too big.  She was already accessorized with a scarf.  Then I was trying to try clothes on her.  She was having fun digging through her closet.  Hence the play doh in one hand and her Halloween costume in the other.

319.  Speaking of her costume, after finding it in the closet, she went for a few days of really wanting to wear it.  So one day I let her.  She wore in mid morning until lunch.  Just a giraffe reading some books...

320.  I'm not sure if you can tell in this picture, but she had just woken up.  She was in her pajamas and insisted on wearing her shoes.  Then she saw a bow and scarf on her dresser and added those to her accessories.  She's so fancy. :)

321. I put up our Christmas decorations before we left, so that when we got back we could enjoy them.  Olivia is loving them.  This is her hugging her stocking.  She goes over to where it is hung, says "More moose!" over and over until I get it for her.  I'm not a fan of it and can't wait for the day when we have matching family stockings. But for now, she loves it.

322. Sweeping up at GiGi's.  She needs a toy vacuum! :)

323. Heading home from GiGi's church.  Tired little girl!

324. Talking a walk around GiGi's neighborhood

325. We went Christmas shopping with my mom.  This was at Toys R Us.  Zebra was her latest animal word at the time, so I HAD to sit her on this one.  What a cutie!

326.  I had to run to the store for my olive and pickle Thanksgiving contribution.  Olivia wasn't appreciating all that Meijer had to offer (while I was actually enjoying myself! I wish we had Meijer!).  She refuses to keep her sunglasses on, but for some reason she was alright with wearing mine.

327.  Enjoying her holiday craft

328. So tired on the drive to Columbus.  She fought sleep for an hour past when her normal nap should have been. Thankfully she eventually gave in.

329. She loved the heat vent at her Grandma's house.  (Sorry.  I never dug the camera out, so like I said... I only have blurry cell phone pics.)

No comments:

Post a Comment