Saturday, December 29, 2012

Project 366: Week 51

351. Michael thought that Olivia needed to be introduced to Star Wars.  She lasted about 5 minutes and then was over it. That's my girl! ;)

352. Poor girl was not feeling well at all, but we HAD to run to the store.  She was resting her head on my hand while we waited in the check out line.

353. We went on a MOPS playdate to the mall. Olivia loved that some of the things to climb on were animals.  She would go from the cow to the horse to the buffalo huggin them and making their sounds.  I have a running joke with Michael that when I see a buffalo I say "My people!" (because I'm from SD).  So I was trying my best to get a picture of Olivia hugging the buffalo. This is the best I could do.  But I sent it to Michael saying "my people" anyway! :)

354. She loves to hang all of the sudden.  She tries to hang off of our kitchen table.  So it was no surprise that at the Little Gym she was trying to hang from the bars.

355. She screams bloody murder when I try to use the aspirator on her, but if you leave it lying around she tries to use it on herself.

356. Boppa was at Little Man's house playing video games, so it was a special treat to get a bath from Mommy.

357. I got a box from 31 and Olivia decided to climb on it.  She raised her hands up and said "ta-da".  I guess she thought she was at The Little Gym. :)  Of course, my phone was too slow in getting that part of the picture. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment