Monday, October 29, 2012

The Little Gym Halloween

So in case you aren't interested in seeing an adorable little giraffe, you may want to skip out on this week's posts.  By weeks end, we will have sported our cute outfit 3 times.  Of course, I have to share all of those experiences with you guys! :)

I love her costume!  She has gotten so many compliments on it already, and we haven't even gone trick or treating yet!  I actually saw this particular costume years ago and always thought it was so cute.  Last year I saw a little girl wearing it, and pointed out to Michael that I had always loved it.  When it came to picking out her costume for this year, I looked and looked online.  I wanted something that was a) super cute and b) something that would reflect that she's a toddler.  The days of princesses, super heros, and cartoon characters are ahead of us, I know.  But while she's still "a baby", I wanted her to look the part.  As I would search for a cute costume, I'd show Michael ones that I liked.  After showing him 5 or 6, we both agreed that the giraffe was the cutest.  Plus, we thought it was fitting since it's constantly brought up how tall she is.

The Little Gym had a Halloween party last week, and that was her first time to wear it.  She has been having some seperation anxiety lately, so she was unsure about the sitation in some of the pictures.


Checking out a little boy who use to be in her class--neither one were too sure of the other!

Climbing the obstacle course

Not sure if she wants to let go of mommy's hand--not because she can't climb, but because she doesn't want to be too far away!

Ta-da!

She played a few games

She jumped on the air track, climbed through a tunnel, and screamed her way down the slide (that whole, not being held by mommy thing!).  Then she threw a fit when I tried to take her picture with her teacher.
She really does love Miss Christi!  I promise.

1 comment: