Sunday, October 21, 2012

Project 366: Week 42

288. She was still a little sick on last Sunday...and contagious, so we were stuck at home. She was debating on whether or not she wanted to knock the tower over.  Usually we can't even get it built before she has it knocked over.

289. We met our MOPS table at the pumpkin patch. She picked her pumpkin.  Then she called it a ball and threw it. Excellent.

290. She LOVES this bead toy from IKEA. Best $8 ever! :)

291. Green monster after nap.  Mmmm

292. "I'm cute and funny and I know it"

293. Rocking a pony tail.  We were getting ready to head out the door to The Little Gym and she wouldn't let me put her down, so this was the best shot I could get.

294. I went to a few garage sales with a friend, so Olivia and daddy were hanging out.  They had a little play time on the front porch. She loves her ball.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures ~ she is just sooo cute! :-)

    Love you B!

    Ang

    ReplyDelete