Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Project 366: Weeks 38 & 39

Yeah, clearly this project was meant for me...

260.  We took a walk around the "neighborhood"

261. Silly girl

262. Playing with her Little People Barn.  She loves farm stuff right now--animal sounds, singing Old MacDonald, her farm book, her farm puzzle....

263. Pretty girl

264. Enjoying some corn on the cob

265.  We went to someones house for a play date and she continually tried to climb into the buddy car.  I am on the look out for a cheap used one.  She loves it.  This isn't the best picture, but I couldn't get one with her being still!  Funny--the play date was with 3 other 15 month old girls.  2 of which go to daycare, so were a little rougher. (This is nothing against daycare.  Just a fact.  Even one of the mom's kept saying  her daughter was a "bully".)  After getting roughed up and pushed around a couple of times, Olivia wised up.  One of them tried to take a toy out of her hand and she held on tight and said, "No Ma'am!!!".  I could not help but laugh out loud!!

266.  I had a rummage sale one Saturday morning so Michael had Olivia.  When it was over, I called to say I was on my way.  Turns out Michael had taken Olivia to the pet store (awww!).  It's close to our house, so I met them there.  Once I got there, they had already looked at all the animals and Olivia was as happy as can be taking cat food off of the shelf and putting it back.

267. Chillin

268. Loving her green monster!

269. Here, have a hippo.

270. She LOVES bananas.  I will hold and peel and she will eat them like a big person.  This is her being a "chubby bunny" with banana in her mouth.

271.  "It's too early for pictures, mom!"

272.  Snacking!  Michael thinks it's so cute when she sits up on the ottomon like this.

273.  I love this picture.  It's hard to see, but they have the same expression!  Michael went over to my old bosses house to get our stuff out of storage.  When he came back, I was trying to help him unload the truck.  This proved hard with Olivia, who kept trying to escape the garage.  She was already wet and dirty, so when we were done, I took off her (all leather!) shoes and let her play in a rain puddle.  (The water isn't dirty.  The ground under the rain puddle is stained.)

Two more collages coming tomorrow........ 4 is too much for one blog post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment