Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pumpkin Patch-Take 2

We finally made our family trip to the local pumpkin farm.  Once again, Olivia loved it.
She decided to skip her morning nap, so she was zoning out towards the end but we still had fun.

Feeding the longhorn

and then goats

and the sheep
She giggled the whole time!  I got a really cute video.  I am going to have Michael get it on youtube and then I will upload it to the blog.

We had some food left for the cows, so it was back to feeding the longhorns for us. This time Olivia gave it a try.

Checking out the scenery

After a quick lunch, we checked out the hay maze.
Olivia was our guide. She seriously led us from the beginning to the exit without hitting any dead ends or wrong turns.  Michael said she must have my sense of direction.  I don't think I'm that good with directions.  He's just not good with them. :)
A lady near by commented that she was "a girl on a mission".  
That pretty much sums her up! :)

Don't mind the layers.  We are in need of a winter coat and a new hat/mittens.
I was waiting until it got cold so that I could get the right size.
It literally went from the 80's two days ago, to a gradual shift yesterday, to the high 50's today.
Thankfully her hat from last year still fit alright.  I have no idea how, since it's a 6 to 12 month hat.

More scenery

Pumpkins!

Boppa took her on the "train" ride while we waited for our turn on the hay ride.
By this point she was pretty tired.

Family picture while waiting to get on the hayride

Hayride!
 Yay for fun family days!  I love these two!

No comments:

Post a Comment