Monday, May 7, 2012

Project 366... Weeks 16 + 17

I know... I'm behind. This whole blogging thing has taken a serious back burner.  (By the way...I'm not a fan of change, so this new set up is annoying!)  People are always reminding me to get back at it.  I will try to be better about it.  Even if it means just telling what we did for the weekend.  I see/read all these blogs that just tell what the person did from day to day.  They have hundreds of followers.  Yet, I feel like I need to come up with some grand blog idea for all seven of you.  I'll try harder! :)

So here is a start.
106.  This is the look we get when she knows she's headed to do something naughty!  She was on her way to the shelf to pull something off.  I said, "Olivia Grace!"  She stopped, turned, flashed me that smile and kept on going. We get this often!  We need a baby jail!

107. Remember how I said we were down to two pacis?  So I bought her 4 for her Easter basket.  Well, since then we found some missing ones.  Since she only uses them for sleep (and one in the diaper bag for back up), Michael just dumped them all in her crib.  She LOVES this.  She will have one in her mouth, and one in each hand, and she rotates them out every minute or so.  It's hilarious!

108.  Just playing--happy girl!

109. Changing her diaper has become a nightmare.  She just wants to crawl, twist, turn... anything but lay like she's suppose to.  One day she was crawling around and I was snapping pictures. She was clearly not amused.

110.  How I am greeted every morning and after nap!  Love it!

111.  Clearly I didn't have enough pictures of her in her pajamas?!  There is a full length mirror on the back of her door, so she was looking at herself and talking.

112.  My sister was in town and we went to Ft. Worth.  Olivia was hanging out with daddy.

113.  At the bowling alley--dancing with Aunt Ang

114.  These are a little out of order.  114 is actually in the bottom right corner.  It wasn't showing the whole picture in the smaller box, so I moved it to the skinny box.  Doesn't she look so big?  She was watching Little Man at his Tae Kwon Do practice.

115. Playing with her toy box at work.  She took a few scoots and a few steps when pushing it.

116.  Her go to spot-playing with her table and pulling books off of the shelf at the same time.

117. She is back to making the scrunched up face ALL. THE. TIME. This isn't even the extent of it, but it's the best I could get.

118.  Daddy made her a tunnel and they were checking it out.  How cute!

119.  Playing in the bounce house at a friend's birthday party

I still need to get some pictures of last week uploaded to my computer, but I'll work on that collage too.  Oh... by the way... picnik did close (another reason why these posts were delayed), but I found a replacement site.  It's ipiccy.com.  Word on the street on the internet is that it is founded by someone who use to be part of picnik but left.  Anyway, it's pretty much the same thing and for now, it's all free!  YAY!

1 comment:

  1. oh dear she's so cute, I just want to squish and squeeze and kiss her!!! i find it hard blogging too...especially w/ 3 kids now...i enjoy whatever you write about! love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete