Thursday, May 17, 2012

Project 366: Weeks 18 and 19

Trying to catch up...
120. We ran into Buy Buy Baby to check on something and as we were leaving we saw the Cozy Coupes (and other riding toys) by the door.  We are thinking of getting her one, so we put her in it to see what she thought.  She's still a little too small for the concept, but I think she liked it. :)

121. I love this picture!

122. Just doing a little reading

123. Getting into the cabinets at work...one of her favorite things to do.

124. Crawling around

125. I love this face

126.  Sleepy head waking up from a nap

127.  Because who doesn't love to see a sleeping baby?  Especially one with crazy hair! :)

128. This is one of my attempts to entertain her while we sit at Tae Kwon Do on Mondays.  Sometimes it works... sometimes it doesn't.

129. "This is fun!"

130. "Here mom!  You can have the bow."

131. Apparently I have a problem with taking pictures of her in her crib! :)

132.  Shrugging her shoulders!!  She sits in this crazy position often too.  I can't imagine it's comfortable.

133. We hadn't watched Praise Baby in a while.  I put it on and she was mesmerized.  She kept getting really excited.  She'd look at me and laugh, then turn back to the TV.

1 comment: