Sunday, May 27, 2012

Project 366: Week 20 + 21


134. She likes to play peek-a-boo behind furniture and objects.  I was sitting in the chair, leaned over and got this crazy face! :)

135. She's really been into Violet lately--giving her a hug.

136. Her last day as a "Bug" at The Little Gym.  We will be moving to the "Birds" class in the fall.  We are taking a break in the summer with because of Little Man being out of school.

137. Blowing me a kiss

138. Peek-a-boo

139. Because who doesn't love baby feet

140. Her go to face

141. Kissing her new baby

142. "Helping" me with the laundry again

143. She just randomly put herself in this position and just sat there.  I ran to grab the camera and she just looked at me like I was crazy.  It took about 5 pictures to get a smile.

144. One of her many faces

145.  This picture cracks me up!  What really happened is she heard the shutter sound on my phone camera and started to look over right as I was taking a picture.  What it looks like is that she wants to kill me. :)

146. She was super sick of being in her gated area, so while I was prepping dinner I let her have a little freedom.  She took out all of her bibs and burp clothes.  This entertained her for quite some time.

147. It's not all sunshine and rainbows over here!  She got made that I took her away from the end table that had all sorts of drawers she was playing in.  She threw quite the fit and would not stop crying.  Meany mommy took her picture! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love all of her expressions!! :-) Wonder where she gets them?! ;-)

    Love you B!

    ReplyDelete