Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Safari Run

Our church has a mom's group that does random meet ups and play dates for moms with preschool kids.  We don't get to go much now that Olivia is 6, but every once in a while they do something where we can all participate.
A few weeks ago the play date was at Safari Run.  We love going there.  It's big and clean and fun for both kids.

I didn't get any pictures of Olivia.  She was playing with some friends from our life group, and I barely saw her.  They were running around the entire time we were there.



This guy... an entire play place and he wanted to sit with mommy.  I sent this picture to Michael and said, "Good thing I paid for him to play".  Actually, we used some Christmas money and had a great groupon/punch card.  So that was nice.  He's not so much the independent type.  (Which is why we are hoping preschool will help with that!)

They had fun.  I got to chat with a few moms.  It's always nice when we get a morning out of the house.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, he's a serious momma's boy! :) I can't believe how much he's changed . . . Get to see this little love bug in a week!! :)

    ReplyDelete