Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Obstacle Ninja Warriors

Our life group takes a break in the summer, but we try to do one fun family night a month.  In June we went to Obstacle Ninja Warriors.
There were 2 sides.  There was a section for 5 and under, and then a much more advanced side for kids 5 to adult.

So our family had to split up at first.  Logan and I went to the little kid side.


Michael and Olivia went to the other side.  I wasn't sure how much help she would need, and I knew Michael's strength would be a better help for her.

There were a few things she was intimidated by, but for the most part she loved it!!

Since Olivia had only been 6 for a few days, we eventually "snuck" her into the little kids side so we could all be together.

Logan was having a hilarious time with Miss Jessica

Both kids love it and can't wait to go back.

They actually have a homeschool class during the school year, so I think we will give that a try and see how it goes.  The big kid goes with the class, and then I can just pay an extra $5 for Logan to play in the little kid section.

We all went out to eat afterwards.  I tried to catch a picture of these cuties.  I said, "Say cheese!" and Logan responded with, "Ninjas don't cheese." Well alright then.

We love our life group!

No comments:

Post a Comment