Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Football Fun

We aren't really fanatical about our football, but we do have teams that we root for.  When Michael and I got together, I didn't really care all that much about college football and he didn't really care all that much about NFL football.  He is a born and raised Columbus boy, whose father and uncles use to usher for OSU games, so he is definitely an Ohio State fan.  I grew up in Wisconsin and love me some Green Bay Packers.  So from the beginning we have said we are a Packers/Ohio State home.

We honestly don't watch all that much football anymore.  We got out of the habit when we were in Texas with no TV access.  And even after we bought an antennae (for the Super Bowl), we couldn't get most of the games in that we wanted to watch.  But I turned the Packers game on Sunday.  Of course I was cheering and yelling.  Michael said, "You are scaring the children".  Only a little joking. :)  We were losing and then we got a touchdown and I was screaming.  Olivia asked what was happening and Michael told her I was having a stroke.  Ha ha! Then I made a noise at one of the plays and Olivia asked me if I was choking!  In the end we ended up winning and are moving on one step closer to the Super Bowl. (Although, I do realize our next game might not go as well.)

Then the Buckeyes played in the National Championship game on Monday night.

AND WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This more accurately sums up our photo shoot.  Logan is trying to crawl off the bench and Olivia is yelling "Ohio State!".  I tried explaining that I didn't really need her to yell that because her mouth was open in all the pictures.  But you know... three year old.

Or Logan would look cute and Olivia wouldn't be cooperating.

Either way they are the cutest little Buckeyes I know.  Go Bucks!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute little Buckeyes! Don't worry - we understand the football phenomenon at our house :)

    ReplyDelete