Monday, February 25, 2013

Have I Mentioned...

... that I love Thirty-One?!  Well, I do.  I am so blessed by the people and the company every time I attend an event or talk with my up line!

We have bi-monthly meetings called Celebrate and Connect.  They are a time to get together, fellowship, hear exciting news and events, get a little training, connect with local consultants in your area, and have the opportunity to talk with those who are farther along in their business.  I am SO motivated every time I go.

I just attended one this last weekend.  I was able to hear from the very FIRST Thirty-One consultant EVER.  What a treat! 

Not only do we get to experience all of the things mentioned above, but Thirty-One gives their consultants an amenity just for showing up.

I got this ($55!!!) bag for FREE!
How awesome is that!?!
It's our pool/beach bag.  I am positive that I am going to get some great use out of it this summer!

It might just be part of the March special!  If you are a customer of mine, or would like to be, ask me how to join my closed Facebook group.  You can get all the inside scoop.

Also, we are doing a promotion right now for anyone who wants to sign up.
If you sign up anytime between now and April 1st, and sell $1000 in your first month, you'll get the money you paid for your kit back!

Oh--and FREE SHIPPING today only on orders of $100 or more.  Take advantage and get ready for Easter and you spring break trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment