Sunday, November 11, 2012

Project 366: Week 45

309. I went to a "mothers of multiples" sale a month ago and the only thing I walked out with was this Packer shirt for $2.  I was pleased.  Who knew there were other Packer fans in Cowboy country!  She kind of looks like she's doing a football pose too, huh?

310.  Just being sweet

311.  We are still working on mastering the whole fork and spoon thing, but on this day she ate her entire bowl of oatmeal with her spoon by herself!

312. For whatever reason she was not a happy camper when we went to vote.  I think most of it was that she didn't want to be in her stroller.  She cried when I put her in and then was just mad.  She wouldn't smile at anyone.  We didn't even have to wait either.  We walked right in, no line, and was done in less than 5 minutes.  She knew I was trying to take her picture too.  She refused to look.

313. I don't know that you can fully grasp the severity of this picture, but that is poop...everywhere!  Ooozing out of her diaper, on her toy, on her leg, on her arm, and on her hand.  We were in her room and I was trying to fold laundry.  She had just gotten up from a nap and was drinking a green monster.  When I first looked over, I thought she had made a mess with it.  Oh no.  It was an entirely different mess all together!  I'll spare you the details, but it took me over an hour to get everything back to normal.  When Olivia doesn't poop for a day, we worry!!  We don't worry about constipation.  No, that has never been an issue.  We worry about the mass amount that we are going to be blessed with when she actually goes.  That's what happened here.  This is the worst blowout we have ever had!

314.  She turned her "fruit basket" into a hat.  This girl loves her accessories! :)

315.  We were at a park for pictures and had a little fun after.  She loved the swing and the slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment