Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Project 366: Week 43

There were some technical dificulties last night, so only one collage got made instead of two.  I'm hoping to get the next one up soon.

295. Playing with play doh for the first time.  I was making buckeyes, so Michael and Olivia had a little creative fun.  I think she liked it. :) (Notice the pearls with her Halloween pajamas!  She likes to keep things classy.)

296. I was showing Michael the free amenity I got from my Thirty-One meeting (new products for the spring!), and Olivia insisted that it was meant for her to climb in.

297. So Cute!

298. I know you all already saw this picture, but I just love it.

299.  Yep.  That's my girl!

300.  I ran into the store to pick up a few things and they were out of blueberries.  I decided to go for frozen ones.  I had no idea how messy they would be!

301.  My loves at the pumpkin farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment