Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Mini Session

We arrived home safely yesterday afternoon.  After 10 days of being on the road and away from home, we are having a relaxed day today.  (Well, Olivia and I are.  Michael is at work!)  I'll try to get around to doing some blogging soon, but today I thought I'd share our family pictures.  I knew the disc would be waiting for us in our mailbox and I was anxiously waiting to see.

They sort of turned out how I imagined they would.  I'm not in love with them, but they are nice enough.  Thank goodness it was only a mini session.  I would not have been happy to have paid full price.  I'm not sure when we will be getting pictures again, but hopefully Olivia will be more cooperative next time!

This picture must have been snapped in the first five seconds of us sitting down.  After that Olivia immediately started squirming her way off my lap.  We ended up taking some of her standing down by Michael, but they must not have turned out because we didn't get any of those.  Our photographer was suppose to make this black and white.  I'm not a fan of the clashing pink and red, so if I print any of these it will be changed to b & w only.

If you are a friend on facebook, then you've seen this one.  It was one of the ones that was put up as a preview and I made it my cover photo.  It's the ONLY one where Olivia is smiling, and a favorite of both Michael and myself (even though I don't love the sitting on the ground pics).

These are the only standing pictures we took, and I was really hoping they would turn out. Sigh. Life with an opinionated toddler....

On the bridge
There was another family one with us holding the Merry Christmas sign, but I am not a fan.

Shots of Olivia...
We had to bribe her with food, which is why she has the funny faces in all of the pics.


I just love her... funny food stuffed faces and all! Isn't she beautiful?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment