Friday, November 9, 2012

Project 366: Week 44

302.  I know you've seen this one, but I only had giraffe costume pictures from that day.  This was actually after we got home from our church's fall festival.

303. Just a crazy morning picture.  She was actually still sleeping when Michael left for work (at 8:15!), so I sent him a good morning picture.

304. This picture cracks me up.  She has already mastered the art of ignoring.  If she doesn't want to do what she knows we are asking, then she will ignore us.  But the minute you switch what you are saying to something she likes, then she looks.  I thought she looked cute, so I was trying to take a picture but she was refusing to look at the camera.  So I said "Elmo!".  She looked. :)

305. We ran to the store to pick up a few items and one was a new broom.  We live in one of those types of apartments where we walk in our own door, but then have to go immediately upstairs to get to our house.  So I have to make multiple trips (making sure to close the gate behind me each time).  Everything just gets dumped on the living room/dining room floor until it's all in.  Well, Olivia grabbed the broom, picked it up, dragged it to the kitchen, and started sweeping.  I hope her love of cleaning (and laundry!) remains for a loooong time. ;)

306. So sweet. 

307. I was at a Thirty-One event last Friday, so Michael and Olivia were hanging out.  Who doesn't love a little one right out of the bathtub?!

308. Michael was trying to get away with playing video games, but Olivia was pretty sure he needed to be eating some of her food. :)  The video game was shut off shortly after this picture was taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment