Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Check up

We had Olivia's 4 month check up yesterday.  Yes--one week before she turns 5 months! :)

This is her new party trick! She found her bottom lip and keeps making ridiculously funny faces.

She is 18 pounds, 5. 5 ounces which is the 98th percentile

She is 27 inches long which is also the 98th percentile

They measured her head at 17 inches.  I must have measured the wrong spot.  
Her head is 88th percentile instead of the 97% I said it was.

She got two shots and took them like a CHAMP!
I had heard the 4 month shots were worse than the 2 month shots, so once again I was scared.

She didn't even flinch for the first shot!
She started to whimper a little for the second shot. Then she cried for a split second, but had already stopped when I went to pick her up.

I don't know if it's because we are doing a delayed schedule and she got less than what is normal....
OR if it's because she's a chunky monkey and thick thighs helped...
OR if she's just that good. :)

Everything looked good with Olivia.  The nurse practitioner was pleased.
We got some questions answered concerning solids, naps, and cradle cap.

Her six month appointment will be on December 27th.

NOTE: All these pictures were taken right after we got home from the doctor.  You can see that she was doing just fine.  She got a little crabby in the afternoon and ended up taking a 3 hour nap.  Other than that, she did great.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog through Lindsey's blog. I also have a baby girl Emerson Olivia- she just turned 6 months. Your little Olivia is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair has lightened a lot! Those faces she is making....she said that she wants to come and see grandma Bobb. I heard her, I speak Oliviaese.

    ReplyDelete