Monday, November 7, 2011

Art Projects

Little Man and I don't do many crafts anymore.  We just don't have the time.  He's at school for six hours a day.  He naps for an hour.  (Yes, he STILL naps!).  Depending on the day, we do an hour of our own "workbook" time--which is more like learning time, but we call it "workbooks".  He also has Tae Kwon Do twice a week, gymnastics once a week, and soccer practice once a week.  Any time we have left is his "free time" to play what he wants or watch TV.  These days it's mostly play.

So when he brought some art projects home from school that I thought were sort of cute, I thought I'd share.  (Please ignore my fingers.  I was covering his name.)

As much as I don't like cats, I think this project with the yarn is pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment