Thursday, May 25, 2017

Banana Treats

Michael's sister Jenny shares recipes or ideas with me that she thinks the kids will like.  I happened to be off one Friday night, so I made one of those recipes our "family fun night" activity.

I had showed Olivia the video that Aunt Jenny sent, and she was super excited about sprinkles!

The video had 4 options of flavor mix ups, but we just stuck with 2.

The kids chose white chocolate...

with SPRINKLES!

And Michael and I chose peanut butter with mini chocolate chips

We had lots of fun.  The only thing was the bananas were a little mushy.  We followed the directions, but maybe we didn't freeze them long enough?  Either way, the kids loved it!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so we tried making those one time & ours didn't turn out either!

    ReplyDelete