Friday, September 30, 2016

Photo Dump #2

We hadn't been to the mall in a while, so we did a few of our favorites over Labor Day weekend.

Our church is building a new church, and we had walk through tours of the new location. Then we could write prayers on the walls of the sanctuary.

Our life group signed up for the same tour, and then went out for ice cream after!

:)

We went over to John and Alison's to watch the Buckeye game and hang out.

Logan just made himself comfortable on Avery.

The kids have been building all sorts of creations with the Duplos.  This is Olivia's mouse hotel. 

Mommy's boy!

People ask me if working at Target has ruined Target for me.  Working there hasn't ruined Target for me, it's ruined people for me.  But that's a whole other story.  But the truth is, even though I'm there 4 nights a week and I grocery shop there, I hardly ever shop there.  At least not in the ways of old where I would leisurely stroll through every aisle.  The reason is because I just don't have time.  I'm either with kids or at work.  Truly.  So one Saturday morning while Michael and the kids were at swimming, I decided to do it old school.  I got my first pumpkin spice latte of the season (I also hardly drink Starbucks these days... my, have times changed!), and I wandered through the store for hours.  I even tried some clothes on!  I can't even remember the last time I bought clothes for myself.  It was heavenly!

Silly kids... always throwing my pillows and blankets on the floor.

 These pictures crack me up!  Michael was on the phone with his mom, and then each kid talked to her.  Logan was just talking up a storm.  He was telling her he went to the ocean, he played in the sand, Boppa got sunburned....

So cute!

We've already watched Curious George Boofest (or whatever it's called), so they were being No Noggin.

We made an apple pie for Apple week!


No comments:

Post a Comment