Thursday, September 25, 2014

Swimming Lessons

NOTE:  It is apparent between these pictures and the ballet pictures that my camera just sucks.  Please excuse the poor quality.  One day I'll own a DSLR. :/

Logan and I finally accompanied Boppa and Olivia to swimming lessons to see how she's doing.

We got there a few minutes early and they got right in.

Olivia was eager to show me that she knew how to climb out of the pool by herself!

And then she had fun jumping back in!

Then it was time for class to begin


blowing bubbles




 As you can tell by her face, she's still a little unsure of floating on her back

and covered her ear(s) for most of the time


Then they went on a little "field trip" to the shallow end of the pool where they would take lessons without mom or dad.



They took two laps around the lazy river, but my pictures were just a big blur.  Then they got to stay and play.





No comments:

Post a Comment