Saturday, September 13, 2014

Fall Family Bucket List

Our summer family bucket list was a hit.  We did everything on the list except "hike" through a metro park.  We did go to a metro park, but no "hike".  I was sort of holding out hope that we would still get to it. Technically summer doesn't end until September 21st!  But our calendar is filling up fast, and the temps are already getting cooler.  So we are just going to move on and be happy that we did 10 of the items on the list!

Both Michael and I liked having the bucket list.  It encouraged us to get out and do things.  There were things on the list that free, some were to be done at home, and some of the things required a little money.  It was a good mix and it was fun for everyone.  And by putting it on my blog it helped keep me accountable.  I'm not going to lie--Michael and I both would be happy to have "lazy days" every weekend.  The bucket list was a great tool for us.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to do a fall bucket list, because the things that I would put on it are the things that we do every fall.  They aren't really new or out of the ordinary as far as our falls go.  But I figured I'd just go ahead and make the list anyway.  So here it is....








No comments:

Post a Comment