Thursday, December 26, 2013

33 Weeks, Baby #2



How far along: 33 weeks

Size of baby: for weeks 33 to 36 (month 8) the baby is the size of a honeydew
Average size is 17.2-18.7 inches and between 4.2 and 5.8 pounds!!

Total weight gain/loss: +12
Even though I didn't do a blog for the last 2 weeks, I did weight myself.  Two weeks ago I was up to 11.6, but then last week I dropped down to 10.6.  I'm guessing the pound loss had to do with the move?  This week I gained back the pound I lost and some! :)

Maternity clothes: Yep, every day! 
 Gender: It's a boy! 

Movement: I feel him multiple times daily.  I don't really do kick counts.  I just make sure that I have felt him moving.

Sleep: I have actually been sleeping pretty good since moving!  I still wake up a few times a night to pee, but I don't have as much trouble falling asleep like I was.

What I miss: Being able to bend over!  There is a lot of that going on since moving (trying to unpack boxes or pick up stuff from the piles that have been made on the floor).  It is just not working for me.  In same cases, I have literally resorted to crawling around to move the items and then trying to get everything in one grab before standing up.  It is ridiculous!

Cravings:hmm... nothing that I can think of

Symptoms: heartburn/acid reflux, general feeling of being uncomfortable, back pain, and some cramping/pain/pressure--especially after walking too much or pushing myself too far.  My mind tends to think I am invincible and can do everything that needs to get done.  Unfortunately, my pregnant body disagrees... but by the time I realize I've done too much, it's generally too late.

Fun Purchases: I ordered a few baskets and some burp clothes with a Kohl's coupon that I had.  There is still so much more to get and be done before Logan's arrival.  It is sort of stressing me out.  But so far Christmas and moving to a new place have taken precedence.  Hopefully once we get past the holidays I will be able to focus more.

Surprises: nothing this week

Best Moment this week: It's not really baby related, but Michael and I were able to go out on a date for our birthdays.  Our friend Laurie offered to babysit and we jumped on it.  We haven't been out since a year ago on my birthday, and that was to his work's Christmas party so it wasn't even really a date.  It was nice to get out, but also a little strange because Olivia is just always with us!  I think she enjoyed our date night as much as we did.  She LOVES Miss Laurie!

Milestones: I am starting my 8th month!!!

Things I am looking forward to: I have a doctor's appointment today.  I'm always interested to see how things are going.


No comments:

Post a Comment