Sunday, July 24, 2011

Thank You!

Olivia's one month pictures are coming tomorrow.  I promise.  They have been taken.  I just didn't have time to upload them to our computer yet.  I am typing this post one handed while holding our daughter, who is fighting sleep. :)

Thank you to everyone who posted a comment on Paige's blog--and who had friends post on Paige's blog.  I got an email saying we had reached the 12 comment minimum.  We got to choose a gift print, which is valued at $30.  We chose the picture of her on the scale.  It is one we liked, but did not make the cut for the CD.  We will be getting it in an 8 by 10.  I'm super happy about it.  We had such a hard time choosing which pictures to get on the CD.  We won't be able to make copies of this picture, but at least we'll have one print of it.  Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment