Thursday, July 21, 2011

Newborn Pictures

**EVEN IF YOU'VE SEEN THE PICTURES ON FACEBOOK, PLEASE READ---I have a request!

Newborn pictures were something I knew I wanted.  They aren't cheap by any means, but are becoming the trend.  I am not usually one to throw around money.  I do like to shop, but I try to be somewhat frugal.  However, well done pictures of my first child was of high importance to me.  I searched and searched for the right photographer (style I liked).  After my first choice fell through, I ended up finding Paige.  I'm actually glad my first choice didn't work out, because I think I got a better deal.

If you have not checked out the pictures yet, you can do so here.  The password is Olivia.  They will be up until tomorrow.

Paige does sneak peeks and these are some of the ones she had up on facebook.

 This one seems to be everyone's favorite!
We are ordering a CD with eleven of the images. (#'s 1, 5, 9, 10, 13, 14, 16, 18, 22, 23, and 24)  I wish we could get them all, but it's just not in the budget.  I'm pleased with having the good choices that we do have.  Once we get the CD with those 11 pictures, we have the rights to print them or reproduce them however we want (up to a size 8 by 10).  I can't wait to get the CD and start printing!

The request--Paige also has a blog where she highlights some of her pictures.  She just sent us an email saying she is trying something new.  If we can get 12 comments on Olivia's blog post from family and friends then we get a "special little prize".  I have no idea what it is, but if it gets me a free picture or a discount on a future session then I am all game.  I don't even know if there are 12 of you out there who read this, but if you can please go to the blog and comment on how great the pictures are--I'd appreciate it greatly! :)

Oh, and Olivia is famous.  She is featured on an etsy seller's sight (for the ruffle bottoms in the bed picture) and on a website that sells vintage props to photographers.  She's in 3 of the 5 pictures from this collage.  Rock star! :)

1 comment:

  1. they look beautiful! i love them! I commented on her blog---so maybe w/ my last one (whenever that will be) i'll splurge and do an actual newborn shoot...this photographer does an excellent job! I'll have to find one that is comparable to her in my area! love ya!

    ReplyDelete