Saturday, September 26, 2009

Who knew?

Who knew that Saturday, September 26th was going to be the busiest day of the year?  Not me.  My life really isn't all that busy... and then all of the sudden everything happens on ONE DAY. 

First, we had to choose Michael's days off for the whole entire year last December.  We randomly chose September 26th as one of his days off.  Great.  A Saturday for us to spend together.  Or so we thought.

Then I found out that my friend's daughter was having a birthday party.  I was looking forward to going and taking Michael too.  I wanted him to meet my friend (we are playdate buddies, so he doesn't know her) and her family.  That was the plan...

The women from my church are also having an outing to amish country.  I thought that sounded fun too.  I would have liked to get to know the women of my church better.

My plan was still the birthday party... but then I found out my cousin was having her baby shower.  Obviously that was a given.  I'll be driving to Ft. Wayne today to celebrate beautiful life with my cousin and family.  But who knew I'd have so many scheduling conflicts?

Oh yeah--- Happy Johnny Appleseed Day! :)  Eat an apple!

1 comment:

  1. I did eat an apple, and it kind of hurt. Death to my dentist and Johnny!

    ReplyDelete