Friday, September 4, 2009

Treasures

I am always getting fun little treasures from my boss K (mom). She orders everything, and I do mean everything, online. She also orders a lot of things in bulk, so I get a few of the "extras". Some of the little treasures I've received are: crystal light to-go boxes, tide to-go pens, magic erasers, packages of dried fruits and veggies, and much more. I got a brown cashmere scarf last winter. She had ordered it for herself, but then realized after she got it that she had one almost identical to it. Score for me! :)

This week I got one of my most favorite things.......... A COOKBOOK! She ordered two of the same one (on different days) and didn't realize it. So I got a Giada De Laurentiis cookbook. It's the first Giada cookbook in my collection. I cannot wait to "read" it and make some fun recipes from it! My bosses ROCK!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment