Thursday, April 9, 2015

My Loves

The other week I was looking back through my old blog posts for something.  I came across the post from our very first visit to the Mom and Tot open gym.  Olivia was around the same age as Logan, and there was a picture of her pushing the same exact toy.  It's not the best picture, but how cute!


And as I was looking through another post I was struck by how much these two really do look alike.

It is so funny, because everyone has always said Olivia looks like me (when she actually looks like Michael).  Now everyone says Logan looks like Michael (and he thinks Logan looks just like me).  And somehow... they look a lot like each other! Genetics is so funny!  I personally think that Michael and I have some of the same features, so depending on the look and who they are with they look like both of us.  But overall I think they take after Michael more.  Regardless, they are stinking cute!  It's so fun to look back at old pictures of Olivia.  Plus, I'm a sucker for a good comparison.

Note: I was looking for a picture where Logan was making a similar face.  I didn't even notice that their hands are in almost the exact same position until after I made the collage! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment