Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Project 366: Weeks 35, 36, & 37

Alright.  I'm not even going to lie.  I didn't have a picture for every day. gasp! So my project 366 is technically a fail, but whatever.  The first collage is the week right before our move.  That might explain my crappy picture taking.  The second collage is the week after we moved.  I had to choose pictures from the same day on occasion or two.  I figured it was better than a big empty box that shouted "FAILURE". ;)  I'll strive to be better!

239. She woke up and got to help with one of her favorite things... laundry!

240. She was playing with a hat I got out for her

241. "I'd like to read this one!"

242.  One day she's going to ask me why I didn't comb her hair.  I am then going to explain that if she'd just leave the bow/clip in that sweeps her still-growing-to-it's-proper-length side hair out of the way, we'd all be good!

243. Happy girl

244. & 245.  This is the morning after we moved.  She's wore a onesie that I found at the last minute (because I set out pajamas for the night before, but not for the night OF the move).  She's also eating McDonald's pancakes.  It was a fine parenting moment for me! :)

246.  She was playing with my cowboy hat and I got her to say "Yee haw!"  That's what she's doing in the picture... hence the face.

247. Just woke up!

248. "OH!"

249.  She doesn't watch a ton of TV, but we do have a DVD collection that we rotate in for her every once in a while. Someone from Little Man's TKD had given us some Baby Einstein and an Elmo's World DVD.  She watched it one time and was in love with Elmo.  She started out calling him "Me Mo", but has since mastered the word of "Elmo".  I found this tickle me Elmo on one of those facebook online garage sites for $5. It is in pristine condition, so I couldn't pass it up.  She was meeting him here. :)

250. In the unpacking, a pack of flashcards was discovered.  It's actually one that has 3 cards and you put them together to make short vowel words.  It's obviously WAY above her, but she wanted to play with them so I let her.  I started out making the three letter words for her.  Then she just sat and played with the cards for probably 20 minutes.  She was so interested in them!

251.  Remember that love/hate relationship I was telling you about?! HA HA HA!!!

252. Boppa put on one of her shows and she actually curled up in his lap to watch.  This is a RARE occurrence.  One, because she is always on the go.  Two, because she is not a snuggler.  She's actually very stingy with her affection.  She's so independent!  However, she's getting better at giving hugs and cuddling up with us every now and then.

 253. The bear she is holding was a Valentine's gift from my mom.  One day she just decided she loved it and she calls it Baby.  It's back actually needs a little surgery as the stitch has come out.  She sleeps with it too.

254. While she was napping, I was unpacking.  I found a box with her DVD's in it and placed it in the middle of the living room floor.  After she woke up, she was roaming around while I went into the bedroom to unpack another box.  I came out and she was sitting in the box saying over and over, "Wow!" and "Alright!".  Hilarious!

255. Remember how she use to take showers?  Well our new place has only one bathroom.  It's rather large and has a tub and shower.  However, the shower is SMALL!  So Michael decided to attempt going back to baths.  The tub actually has jets, so the bubbles got crazy.  I came in to see how she was liking it and this is what I found.

256.  Just a Wednesday morning picnic!  I need to stop taking so many pictures of her while she is still in her pajamas.  She gets dressed every day.  I promise!

257. We went to a music class at the local library.  She LOVES music.  There isn't really a cheap option for music classes here (In Ohio the rec centers offered a cheaper version.  Here, the rec centers do the Kinder Music, which isn't cheap), so I'm glad the library has something like this.  Music teaches so much!  She was a little off this week...teething on top of a mild cold, so that's why she looks a little dazed.  She wasn't too sure about the man instructor either.

258.  Hanging on the bars at Little Gym with Miss Christy

259.  It's hard to tell in this picture, but I put her hair in a pony tail for the first time.  She still has a lot of hair that is only a couple of inches long, so there was just as much hair OUT of the pony tail as was IN, but it was still cute.  Oh, and she LOVES brushing her teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment