Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Project 366: Week 32, 33, & 34

I'm nearly a month and a half behind, so it's going to take me a little bit to catch up.  However, I do have 3 collages for you and a bonus feature at the end! :)

218. She got a bag of balls from her Grandma.  I saw both on the bump and pinterest the idea of putting balls in a pack and play and making a ball pit for the kiddos.  I thought this would be a good idea.  This picture is from when we first got the balls, so Michael just dumped them in the box they came in.  We've yet to use them in the pack and play, but we did get a big round tub  for them.  She likes throwing them and carrying them around.  Sitting in them is not her favorite thing for now.

219. She loves to pull the bows out of her hair.  Michael then puts them in his hair.  She wants to get it out immediately!  She thinks the game is fun though.  This is her trying to get a bow out of his hair.

220. The Dallas Art Museum has a free admission day the first Tuesday of every month.  We went to check it out (clearly this was when I was still working).  Little Man and Olivia loved this wall of hanging beads.

221. At the library... trying to reach for the puppet

222.  She just woke up from a nap.... still a little sleepy!

223. Playing with her animals from her Little People talking zoo

224.  Michael and I love this picture.  She has a love/hate relationship with rides and/or big stuffed animals (and I suppose the ones where people are dressed up too). She loves them from a distance.  OR, she loves them if mommy is holding her.  Put her up close and this is the face you get! :)  At first she was happy.  Then she turned to me with this face.  Then I rocked it back and forth (this was at BRU) and she was happy again.  Two seconds later I got the face.  It's hilarious.

225.  Michael and Olivia were home alone one weekend afternoon and he make her a fort.  He used her learning house as one of the walls.  It was pretty neat in there. :)

226. This girl loves to accessorize!  She went through a phase where she was trying to make everything (bibs, burp clothes, towels, blankets) a scarf.  I actually dug out some of my scarfs for her to play with.  I thought it would be easier and a good sensory play.  She liked her burp clothes better! ha ha!  This is her walking around with a blank on her head and one of my scarfs around her.  It didn't quite make it over her head as planned.

227. Playing with the cymbals

228. Random picture

229. Playing in the fun mirror at Chick-fil-a

230. This was my last day of work!  She found these goggles and the new nanny put them on her.  She wasn't a huge fan, but after we took them off she kept walking around putting them up to her face.

231.  Having a drink in her ball pit

232.We got her one of those bead toys at IKEA for $8!  She LOVES it!  She flings the beads around and says "Wheeee!"

233. Attempting to use a fork

234.Playing with her elefun.  Notice her "thinking" face in both this and #232

235.  Just playing on her chair.  This reminds me.  I have a video from this that I need to post!

236. Coloring

237.  I can't help it. I love that "I just woke up" look, combined with her sweaty bed head!

238. We did a photo shoot to model some of the items for sale at stinkin cute designs. com

And just because I thought these pictures would crack you up.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment