Friday, September 7, 2012

Fall is coming!


Hey friends!

Fall is right around the corner and 31 has a new catalog out!  There are lots of new products and some fun new patterns that I am really excited about.

The month of August was INSANE for me.  I was the most stressed out I have ever been in my LIFE.  I am a college graduate who then moved across the country not knowing a soul and became a teacher.  I planned my entire wedding by myself.  I am a mother.  None of those things stressed me out like the month of August. I'm not going to lie.  I'm still recovering! :)  But in the craziness I had to put 31 on the back burner for a bit. 

Because of that, I technically went "inactive" on September 1st.  It's not really a big deal.  I just have to have a $200 party to become active again.  I have been to multiple meetings and events recently that have really motivated me to get my business going.  Now that being a nanny is a thing of the past, I have the time to invest in my business.

That being said, I am looking to call in that $200 party in the next week so that I can become active.  It doesn't do me any good to hand out my business card and give out catalogs and then people go to my website and can't order. 

I am wondering if any of you would like to help me.  Check out the new catalog here and let me know what you think.  I will have to call this one in, so if there is something you'd like to get, you'll have to call or email me (bethanys31@yahoo.com).

September's Customer Special is, for every $31 you spend, you get 31% off anything you spend in the new fall catalog!

Also, don't forget--even though we may not live in the same state, you can have an online/catalog party and reap the benefits of the hostess rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment