Monday, July 16, 2012

Project 366: Week 28



190. "I love my books!" :)

191. Loving the library--more shelves with books!

192. Watching Little Man intently

193. We were swimming and I got out of the pool to check the time.  I thought I'd take a picture at the same time... that's the one second Olivia decided she wanted to climb out of her floatie.  This was the picture I got before throwing my phone down and yelling at LM to watch her!

194. (For the sizing of the pictures, I swapped 194 and 196) Reading books at work... after climbing the stairs at work for the twentieth time.

195. Can you tell this girl loves books?

196. We had our friends over for a Saturday afternoon swim.  The girls are 3 1/2 months apart.  They both stuck their tongues out on their own.  Hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment