Tuesday, July 3, 2012

One Year Pictures, Part 2

We did a quick outfit change in the park.  I wanted some pictures that were not "birthday" related.
Olivia did NOT want to keep the bows in.  This is a daily struggle.  If she doesn't see me put it in, then it might stay in for a little bit, but if she knows I am putting it in then her hand goes right up to her head.  Unfortunately, it's not even for looks.  She needs some sort of clip to keep her hair (that hasn't grown long enough yet) out of her eyes.


So what did I do to get he to put her hands down... sing the "Clap, clap, clap your hands" song!

 Another fan favorite

Her stinker face

Love her!

Hello, I look like my daddy!

And the bow is gone

So sweet! Her classic head tilt

Next up, cake smash!
I bought the purple romper just for the cake smash pictures.  I'm not a fan of the pictures in a diaper look.  I know why people do it, but it's just not my thing.
My friend was all concerned that the buttercream was going to ruin the outfit.  I told her that if it did, it was still a $20 well spent.  It didn't though! :)
You may remember that I mentioned our cake melted in the heat.  It was such a cute little cake and the colors matched perfect.  I had to try to save it.  I smeared the melted frosting around the cake as best I could.  Then our photographer edited it as best she could.  Just another reminder that you can plan and plan, but everything can't go perfectly.


She went slow at first

Maybe it's just me, but I think the romper and pearls help make the pictures!

"You are really going to let me eat this?!"

I really wanted to have some sort of cute decorations in the background.  Like yellow pom poms or something.  I mentioned this to my photographer, but she didn't do it.  Probably because she's new.  You get what you pay for!  I would have brought some myself, but I was already trying to finish the ONE, get the balloons, find a cake and platter.  Yeah. Didn't happen.

She would have eaten the whole thing had we let her!

Well, that's 35 out of the 49 we got.  Hopefully you enjoyed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment