Saturday, September 3, 2011

In One Word...

Michael is constantly telling me that I need to get a new blog up.  I love blogging.  I do.  I just feel like I don't really have anything interesting to share right now.  Of course, I could post pictures of Olivia every day, but I'm sure that would start to get old for most of you. :)  I stumbled across this little survey thing on a blog and figured I'd fill it out.  Hey--it's a blog post isn't it? ;) 


In One Word...
(You know this is going to be hard for me!  Concise and I are not synonymous with each other.)

Yourself: Blessed
Your husband: Strength
Your hair: Blond
Your Favorite Item: Computer
Your Favorite Drink: Soda
Your Dream Car: Roomy
Your Dream Home: Inviting
The Room You Are In: Living
Your fear: Failure
Where you Want to be in Ten Years? Home
Who you hung out with last night: Michael
What You’re Not: Liar
One of Your Wish List Items: House
Time: Afternoon
The Last Thing You Did: Shower
What You Are Wearing: Skirt
Your favorite weather: Fall
Your Favorite Book: Fiction
Last thing you ate: Cake-Pop
Your Life: Balanced
Your mood: Content
Your Best Friends: Loyal
Your car: SUV
Your summer: BABY!
Relationship status: Married
What is on your TV: Western (Michael!)
When is the last time you laughed: Today

No comments:

Post a Comment