Sunday, March 25, 2012

Project 366: Weeks 10, 11 and 12

Yes, I know...I'm a little behind.  My reason isn't even all that good.  I had a really busy week a few weeks back.  I hardly took any pictures, so most of the pictures had to come from Michael's cell phone.  To make a long story short, it took a bit to get them on my computer and then once they were on my computer I lost them and I was just sick of messing with it.  So there you have it! :)
64. We were out on the back patio enjoying the weather.  Olivia wanted down, but we didn't want her crawling on the cement.  Michael put her in a box with some toys.  She was happy as can be.  This picture makes me laugh.  She posed herself that way all by herself...knee up, hand on knee.  She's a teenager already.

65. Just crawling around

66. Playing with the teething tablet bottle. It's really tiny and for whatever reason she likes to bite on it.

67. "Auntie" Laurie sent her this lion taggie pillow.

68. Taking pictures with mommy

69. We made a trip to Walmart for a few things.  We couldn't resist trying the bunny ears on her.

70. Just hanging around 


71. Broccoli as a finger food is MESSY!

72. "Helping" mommy with the laundry.

73. Just playing with her eggs

74. Making sure there were more puffs.

75. Eating a cucumber.  She put it in her mouth like this and left it hanging.  After I laughed and took the picture she kept doing it over and over to try to get a reaction. Silly girl.

76.  One of her favorite things to do...

77. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

78.  I was trying to get pictures of her top teeth with no such luck.

79.  Playing at the dentist office while waiting for Little Man

80. Playing with Little Man's signing and dancing Mickey Mouse. She loves Mickey Mouse...just not when he's dancing all up in her face. :)

81. Just playing

82. More finger food practice

83. "What mom?"

84.  So big!

No comments:

Post a Comment