Friday, September 22, 2017

Raising a Dreamer

My sister's visit prompted Olivia to start talking about wanting to go to Ang's house.  I told her to add it to her list.  I meant her figurative list, because she's always talking about wanting to go to Cammy's house in Colorado.  I don't think anyone here is surprised to know that Olivia cut out a piece of paper, wrote a list, and taped it to her closet door.

I know it's a little hard to read, so I typed it out (fixing some spelling and adding some notes).


I want to go to:

Ang's house
the Statue of liberty
Cammy's house (Colorado)
Princess World (Disney)
And the beach!
Skype Grandma's house (Michael's mom)
The howling tornado and I'm not tall enough (Great Wolf Lodge slide that she couldn't ride)
Mexico with Paola
Back to Ohio!
Mount Rushmore
France! Paris! (For the Eiffel tower at night, but she didn't know how to spell it. ha!)
Another puppet show (she means children's theater)
Another great Chinese restaurant
Arizona (Grand Canyon)
Daddy daughter dance again
Minnesota (Ang's house)

Who wants to donate to her travel fund?!?! 😁😁  I'm pretty sure she'll be backpacking through Europe at 16 at this rate. 😉

1 comment:

  1. Sweet!! I made the list twice!! :) Love that girl!

    ReplyDelete